Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #56!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

Sooo, what book am I really really really looking forward to this week? First World Problems by LeighAnn Kopans!



Goodreads Summary:

"Sofia Cole has always been able to get anything she wants through begging, flirting, and shameless manipulation of everyone around her.

Sofia doesn't think that Dad sending her on a gap service year to Guyana to address how "spoiled" she is will change any of that.

Sofia just might be proven wrong.

(A companion novel to SOLVING FOR EX (February 2014,) FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS is a standalone Upper YA/Lower NA contemporary romance.)"



Why am I eagerly awaiting First World Problems? Well, LeighAnn Kopans is one of my beloved authors and this one is a NA companion novel for one of my fave contemporaries of the year, Solving For Ex! I cannot wait to read how dear Sophia gets thrown completely out of her comfort zone!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

6 comments:

  1. Did you finish?! I hope you loved it. I know how much you enjoyed book one :D

    Have a fabulous day, Pili! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just finished it, but I had this one already scheduled and was a bit too busy to redo! I rather loved this one too!
      Thanks Alyssa! =D

      Delete
  2. Looks like an interesting book :D Not for me, hiih. but I'm glad you enjoyed it :D Great pick Pili. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Leigh Ann Kopans' writing - though I've only ever read her sci-fi! Thanks for putting this on my radar, Pili! I'll definitely have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you will Melissa, her contemporary is every bit as good as her sci-fi!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!