Sunday, August 24, 2014

ARC August Update Week #3!!



Well, I'd say this week I didn't do as well as I would have wanted for my ARC August challenge, but I am hoping I'll be able to give it a final push next week and reach my challenge goals and complete all the books I had added!

This week I didn't manage to read too many books as it is, so I only read 2 ARCs and one of them is a novella... but I also have another 2 ARCs started, so I'm hoping to finish another one tonight itself!





Hopefully I can finish those two ARCs and hopefully another 2 more next week to reach my challenge goals, but we'll see cause I have a cupcakes order to fill on my days off!

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck reading more ARCs. <3 I feel like I have only read ARC books this year, lol. But I do love it :) Happy reading Pili. <3 though you shouldn't read more than you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I've been keeping a good balance between ARCs and other books, but I'm still a bit behind on my queue!
      Thank you sweetie, I'll try to keep reading not being a chore!

      Delete
  2. YAY for the cupcakes! Make sure you get pictures :D And I hope Lies We Tell Ourselves worked out well!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! =D And yeah, despite being a tough book Lies was also a fantastic one, review will be up tomorrow!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!