Wednesday, August 27, 2014

September is For Sequels Challenge by Lisa Loves Literature!!

Hey guys! Welcome to my second year signing up for September is for Sequels Challenge, hosted by Lisa Loves Literature!

Last year it proved a very good way to kick my arse into continue completing series and reading sequels I had been postponing for no good reason, and I'm hoping it will do so again this year and by doing that, it'll also improve my Series Challenge, that is a bit sad as of late!




So, what's the objective of the challenge? To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between September 1st and 30th! If you think you may want to join the challenge, go HERE and read all about it and sign up!

My hopefuls for this month are not exactly as ambitious as last year, but there are a few sequels coming out in September that I might add later on!



The Rules For Breaking by Ashely Elston (#2 and final book)
Unravel by Imogen Howson (#2 and final book)
Altered by Gennifer Albin (#2 in the trilogy)
Starbreak by Phoebe North (#2 and final book)
Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (#2 in the trilogy)


Let's see how well I do by the end of the month!!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, sequels! This is a neat challenge! I've found that I've been reading more sequels THIS year than any other previous year, which is really good. Sequels are hard, sometimes. You'll enjoy Unravel, especially if you're enjoying Linked!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? I really need to get my arse in gear and finish some duologies here!!

      Delete
  2. Yay :D Awesome challenge. <3 Best of luck Pili :) I'm sure you can do it. <3 And YAY. Kinslayer :D Ack. That book is AMAZING. But so damn heartbreaking :( Happy reading sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I am hoping I can read all these and at least 3 more, but we'll see!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!