Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #55!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

So, what book am I absolutely-dying-cause-I-just-cannot-wait to get my hands on it this week? Yet another series finale! Deliverance by C.J. Redwine!



Goodreads Summery:

"In this final installment of C. J. Redwine's Defiance trilogy, a rich postapocalyptic YA fantasy perfect for fans of Graceling and Tamora Pierce, Rachel Adams has been kidnapped by enemy forces and is being taken to Rowansmark while her love, Logan McEntire, is imprisoned and awaiting trial, unable to leave Lankenshire. As uneasy alliances are tested and their enemies plot against them, will the two manage to find a way to rid their world of the tyrannical Commander and destroy the tech that controls the deadly Cursed One once and for all?"

Why am I eagerly awaiting Deliverance? Well, the Defiance trilogy is one of my fantasy + dystopia series and with the ending of Deception with such a cliffhanger... I just cannot wait!! And have you seen that beautiful cover??

What are you all (im)patiently waiting this week?

20 comments:

  1. :) <---- just wanted to let you know I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these covers so dark and smokey and a perfect contrast for the models hair. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book and so I haven'y continued with this one but I hope you enjoy :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear you didn't love the first book, I adooore this series!
      Thanks Mari!

      Delete
  3. ZOMG. I've been wanting to start this series since the very first book came out, and I have not done it yet. *shakes head at self* And you are right, that cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear!! Jessica, you MUST!! I adore this series and I'm having serious issues with the fact that it's ending!!

      Delete
  4. YES PILI! I love this series as well, though I've completely forgotten book two so I'll need to go back and skim parts of it to jog my memory before I pick this one up. Fail. And I do love the covers for these books:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite so traumatized by book two that I remembered pretty much everything important, but yeah, a re-read will be important to make sure you enjoy this one as much as possible when reading it!!
      So glad to hear you loved the series too, Jenny!

      Delete
  5. I think you have the wrong cover up there, Pili! And I thought you read Deliverance? D: An excellent series, in my opinion. Love how it ended!!

    Have a fabulous Wednesday! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! That I did!! *facepalm*
      I have read it, indeed! But I'm still dying to get my hands on my preordered hardcover!! ;)
      Thanks for pointing the glaring error, Alyssa!!

      Delete
    2. I wish I could have tweeted/DM you. I'm at work and it seems like email accounts and blogs are okay to visit... I'm not going to tempt fate with Facebook and Twitter LOL. DUDE I HOPE THE FINISHED COPY IS SHINY AND WONDERFUL!!!!! :D

      Delete
    3. Don't worry! Thanks again girl! =D Hope work is going well!!

      Delete
  6. I think I DNFed the first book of this haha. I don't know why but I started reading it and I just couldn't get into it for some reason! I will need to pick it up again once all books have been released :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you'll be giving the whole trilogy another chance, Faye!

      Delete
  7. Pfffff. I know you have already read this book :D And that you loved it. <3 Which makes me happy, hih. I have yet to read book two :( BUT SOON. Soon I will re-read book one. And read all three. Very soon. Hopefully. I just never have the time :p Damn it. lol. Anyway. Great pick Pili. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, you got me!! I do hope you'll re-read all 3 books and loved them as much as I do!

      Delete
  8. I really, really want to read this series! I have the first book but I never had the chance to do it. I think I'll have to add it to the top of my reading pile. Thanks for the reminder, Pili!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you'll love the whole series, Lis!!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read any of the Defiance series. I need to get on that as everyone seems to love them so much! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope that you will read and enjoy the full series, Lisa!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!