Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Oveja Negra!

Brrr, hello everyone! Even if it's not too horrible cold here in Spain, and there's no snow (as I got on my layover in London), it is winter, so it's cold! And today is a wintery Wearing Handmade Wednesday edition!


Today it's the start of my Christmas holidays, you might think it's a bit odd, but since Jan 6th is our day for giving presents, the Holidays are not over yet! And after working through Christmas Day and New Year's Eve, now it's my time to enjoy the time off, get presents and eat Roscón de Reyes!



My Riona jacket from Oveja Negra!


Here you can see my lovely hand knitted coat that came all the way from Argentina! Rosario is the lady behind Oveja Negra, and the one that designs and knits the coats and jackets you can find in her Etsy shop! My Riona coat might not be ideal for very cold weather, but for sunny days in winter, and for fall and early spring days, it's lovely!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that! It looks so cozy! And I could definitely use that here right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be perfect for the miserable weather here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is gorgeous and cozy looking! i will have to check out that shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty coat! Adore..must go find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute and cozy! I've got her shop open in another tab right now. Lovely items, and the photos are nice too. Of course I would notice the photos lol, but pretty pictures always draw me to a shop. I bet you do that too, considering your love for photography. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that looks warm! :)No Thank you notes in Spain?? Really? Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alicia: I don't know if there's a particular reason or not, but as far as I know no one does thank you notes, I guess we don't have that tradition and just say thank you in person...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pili!! How have you been doing?! Thank you for checking back on me! You know when I hear people talking about winter time, I wish I could experience that kind of weather. I wished I could stay a little longer in Japan during my trip so I could have snowball fights, build a snowman, or even go for skiing! Plus, I'll get to wear pretty winter clothes! Hee hee. Maybe I should start planning for a winter vacation. Spain is definately on my list. :)

    Have a FUNtastic weekend, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!