Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Dungaree Dolly Bags!

Wow, I don't know if it's just me, but doesn't it seem as if the time flies by sometimes? It's already Wednesday again! I'm hoping the time passes this fast for me till the end of March and then slows down a bit, I want to enjoy my vacation!


As fast as Wednesday arrived, it didn't find unprepared, and I'm all ready for another Wearing Handmade Wednesday edition!


About to leave the ward at the end of my shift with my trusty Dolly bag!


Here you can see one of my favourite Dolly bags, and it's the one that filled to the brim with stuff, I take to work every day! It's a Bowling bag, and I got it custom made with the fabric I wanted (just had to ship Dolly a yard of the fabric). It's cute, it's unique and it's tough cause it's been my work bag for over two years now! If you want something custom made, she has loads of fabrics to choose from on her website (or you can send yours, like I did) or if you're more of the instant gratification kind, she always has some ready to ship bags at her Etsy shop! Every girls needs a Dolly bag! ;)

4 comments:

  1. First of all, it is so neat to see you with your coworkers. What a lovely bunch! And secondly, I would carry that bag ALL the time. I love the design. Excellent choice of fabric. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. time has been flying! what a cute bag and what a fun bunch of coworkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like you're having too much fun at work! ;) the sushi bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!