Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #69!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

Well, this week I'm totally biting my nails waiting for a final book in a trilogy I'm loving so far, and which book is that one, you say? Foresworn by Rinda Elliott!!




Goodreads Summary:

"It is written that three Sisters of Fate have the power to change the world’s destiny.

But only if they survive…

Kat Lockwood grew up listening to her unhinged mother’s stories about the Norse goddess souls she and her triplet sisters carry, about fiery deaths and a prophecy foretelling the world’s end. Now, to save that world, Kat must find a guy who hosts the soul of a Norse god–a warrior with the lightest blond hair and the darkest brown eyes.

But at a truck stop on her road trip, Kat freezes time while she writes out a cryptic message in runes. The only other person able to see this happen? A gorgeous guy with the lightest blond hair and the darkest brown eyes.

Kat’s not convinced peaceful Arun is the future warrior who will turn the tide in the final battle. Yet, Arun turns out to be a lot tougher than he seems. As soul-carrying teens and underworld creatures gather over the world’s deadliest volcano, Kat finds that no one, including her sisters and mother, is exactly who she thought they were….

Sisters of Fate

The prophecy doesn’t lie: one is doomed to die."



Why am I eagerly awaiting Foresworn? Well, it IS the final book in the trilogy and we're getting more action and a lot more twists and answers and I simply cannot wait!!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

10 comments:

  1. YES PILI!!!! I love this series too, and I so enjoyed Kat's story. I need more from Rinda Elliott immediately. IMMEDIATELY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOOOOW!! That evil epilogue!! I need more Rinda too!!

      Delete
  2. OHHH I get the best recommendations from you! I'm adding this series as we speak! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick sweetie. <3 I haven't read this trilogy, but I hope you will love this one when you get to read it :D It looks pretty awesome ;p Thank you for sharing Pili. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carina! You should give it a try!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of this one, Pili! Totally new to me, book and author O_O I hope you enjoy the book when you read it :D

    Hope you're having a fabulous week so far!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa! I discovered this author and series via Supernatural Snark and I love her!

      Delete
  5. I don't think I ever actually read the synopsis of this series but this one sounds great. I'm not too paranormal or mythical story friendly just because I don't like there integration into modern day, but you never know what you like. I hope you enjoy :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These work pretty well mixing the myths with modern times, so I highly recommend them Mari!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!