Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tell Me Tuesdays #19!!


Tell Me Tuesdays is a meme/feature created by the awesome ladies of Please Feed The Bookworm and La La In The Library where we can share how we choose the book we are currently reading from our TBR pile!

I'm always curious about that, cause as much as I tend to make myself a rough schedule for books to read and the like, I'm quite a mood reader and sometimes I just HAVE to ignore my schedule and read something else!




The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher

A Kingdom at War . . .

Elora, the young princess of the Dark Faeries, plans to overthrow her tyrannical mother, the Dark Queen, and bring equality to faeriekind. All she has to do is convince her mother’s loathed enemy, the Bright Queen, to join her cause. But the Bright Queen demands an offering first: a human boy who is a “young leader of men.”

A Dark Princess In Disguise . . .

To steal a mortal, Elora must become a mortal—at least, by all appearances. And infiltrating a high school is surprisingly easy. When Elora meets Taylor, the seventeen-year-old who’s plotting to overthrow a ruthless bully, she thinks she’s found her offering . . . until she starts to fall in love.



I am almost done with this one but I've had so little time to read as of late! Be it cause I've been busy doing other things, including sleeping and a lot of work, I am at 82% on my Kindle copy and at the most tense and interesting part of the book! I got an ARC from NetGalley for this one too, but since I'm already late with it I'm reading my finished copy of it and loving it to bits! Highly recommended for those who love Fae books! (I'm looking at you Britt!!) ;)

 So what are you all guys reading and how and why did you decide to pick up that book? Shiny new ARC? Comfort read? Scheduled for review? Must have new release? Tell me!!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo I've been wanting to read this one Pili, so glad to know it's good! I do love a good Fae story:) I hope the last 18% is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do love a good Fae story, you NEED this one Jenny!!

      Delete
  2. Fae... ehhhh... but you're enjoying it, so that's a good sign. I liked Pitcher's The S-Word. I hope you ended up enjoying the book, once you finished it!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Alyssa, you know I'm usually not a big fan of Fae books and this one I really enjoyed!

      Delete
  3. YES!! Im on that like white on rice! Thanks again love. I have been super curious about that one. Any more Fae recs you know where to send them. xoxo (ps so jealous of your Winners Crime!!) Enjoy!!
    <3Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the Fae books go to Britt, copy that! ;) And I still can't believe I got approved for TWC!!

      Delete
  4. Yay :D I like this cover a whole lot. So pretty. I'm glad you are enjoying this book Pili :) Happy reading. <3 I am re-reading a book next, just deciding between The Scorpio Races or The Winner's Curse ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vote for The Winner's Curse mostly because I'm reading Winner's Crime now! ;)

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!