Thursday, November 26, 2015

Liars, Inc. Black Friday Sale Blitz!!

Hello there guys!!

First of all: Happy Thanksgiving!!
We don't celebrate it over here in Spain, but I have plenty of friends in the US that do, so I hope you lot are enjoying the day and the food coma!

And after Thanksgiving comes Black Friday with the insanity and the massive sales, and that for some reason has now arrived overseas here. I'm not a fan of crazy insane multitudes, so I'll be doing some online shopping only, because I love me some sales! 

And because I love me book and sales, I'm taking part on the Liars, Inc Black Friday Sale Blitz! I read and loved this book as an ARC (and re-read and loved the finished copy!) so I want to push this book on anyone and everyone, and what better way to do it than when it is super cheap, right? Right!




 Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes       
 
“This is one exciting ride.” –ALA Booklist
Max Cantrell has never been a big fan of the truth, so when the opportunity arises to sell forged permission slips and cover stories to his classmates, it sounds like a good way to make a little money. So with the help of his friend Preston and his girlfriend, Parvati, Max starts Liars, Inc. Suddenly everybody needs something, and the cash starts pouring in. Who knew lying could be so lucrative? 

When Preston wants his own cover story to go visit a girl he met online, Max doesn't think twice about it. But then Preston never comes home. And the evidence starts to pile up—terrifying clues that lead to Preston's body.
Terrifying clues that point to Max as the killer….


 





And now over to Paula herself!!

Paula: I was super-thrilled to see that HarperTeen put the Liars, Inc. ebook back on sale for Black Friday, this time across multiple digital platforms. You can score an e-copy all week for the low price of $1.99 from AmazonAmazon CanadaB&N and iTunes!

I'm a girl who will buy almost anything if it feels like a mega-deal, but I realize that some people are a little more discriminating when they buy books. Therefore, I've designed a handy decision-making tree to help you determine if Liars, Inc. is right for you!


Paula: If you started to cry while reading the above chart, it's possible that you, like me, are a person who struggles to make decisions. It's okay. Some of us need additional information. Click here to read the first chapter of Liars, Inc. It's a great example of what you might be getting yourself into :)


JUST FOR FUN:  Check out the top ten things I would bring with me if I had to go on the run from the feds.Includes essentials like Chapstick, chocolate, and flash bangs. If you leave a comment, tell me the top 3 things you'd pack if you went on the lam.

And hey, just for stopping by, you can enter to win a $25 gift card to B&N (U.S.) or your choice of any book from The Book Depository up to $20 value (INT) 



There you go guys! Get yourself a copy of Liars, INC in time to read while the rest of the family goes nuts about (American) football or you digest the food coma, avoid the Black Friday insane lines and multitudes and continue eating the many leftovers, so many times improved by a good book!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for awesome offer :D Thank you for sharing about it Pili. <3 Hugs. Ahh, I wish Norway had thanksgiving, lol ;) I want all that delicious food. <3 How mean, lol. Hope you are having an awesome week so far sweet girl :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicious food is one of the best part of any holidays, right? Thank you sweetie!

      Delete
  2. I think it's awesome that Black Friday sales is like our boxing day in Australia! So many awesome deals, but the US dollar is a bit too high for us to shop at the moment online. Book deals are always awesome though! Thanks for sharing Pili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the US dollar is the same as the Euro for me, so not as awesome as it could have been, but I couldn't pass up the Society6 sales! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I'm glad we have it, it has such a wonderful and universal message. I hope you had fun shopping during our weirdo holidays (I do love Black Friday and Cyber Monday though). I have GOT to show you what my sister got me for Christmas! She showed me the website page to make sure I wanted it LOL. When it arrives, I'll tweet a picture. ;)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!