Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Song: Across The Stars - John Williams (Attack of the Clones soundtrack)

Saturday is here, and today inspired by two weddings, Sara's (one of my co-workers) and Beth's (from Dungaree Dolly), I'm sharing with you a song I love, and that I want as part of my wedding(s) somehow!


Main song for the Attack of the Clones (Star Wars: Episode II) soundtrack, and a wonderfully epic love song for Anakin and Amidala.


May The Force Be With You (and your love story will have a happier ending than theirs!).


3 comments:

  1. I do enjoy a good love story. Thanks for spreading a little bit of romance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and haunting! Their love story makes me sad, but it is bittersweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D it *must* be part of your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!