Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday: My friends

Hello everyone! Happy Thankful Thursday!

What am I thankful for today? Today I'm choosing to be thankful for being so lucky to have such amazing friends as I do!



First off, my friends from college/nursing school! We started calling ourselves the DUE-PACs (like a pack of DUE that's the acronym for the official name for nurses in Spain) and we've been friends since out first year in college and through our training days, boring classes, birthday celebrations in the cold, Náyade moving to Italy and all sort of life things... Here we are 12 years after graduating and still friends! The photo was taken last year at Pilu's wedding, and boy did we have a blast!





Some friends have been there for so long, even I don't see them quite as much, but those friends that are childhood friends always hold a very dear part of your heart.







Then we have my friend Gema, with whom I've been friends for over 20 years and going strong, her boyfriend Emi and Emi's brother, Alber, who are also two very dear friends of mine!



And last but nowhere near least, my very dear friend Irene, who I've also know for many years, and met through other friends.

As I've said before, I consider myself extremely lucky to have such great friends around me. Thank you, I love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!