Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Lily Brush!!

Hey there everyone! After a slight break from blogging (I went this past weekend to Zurich, to spend some time with G's family, and I didn't have time to work on entries for last Friday nor Monday) we're back to our regular schedule with a new Wearing Handmade Wednesday edition!


My Lily Brush kimono dress (& one of my Dolly bags)



Today I wanted to show off my awesome Lily Brush kimono dress (photo taken by my dear bf & photographer at a very tourist-y location in Madrid). Not only it's a super cute, comfy, chic & great looking dress, but it's also a no fuss one. Slip it on, tie the obi belt, and you're good to go! Lily Brush's Etsy shop was a great discovery, full of gorgeous clothes, mainly dresses, and her Kimono dresses even more, they're available in all sort of prints, and be warned, they're addictive, you'll want to get more than one!



5 comments:

  1. Wow Pili! You are gorgeous! You always look great and I love your findings. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture of you and that dress really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look freaking awesome in these pictures,,so tender,so delicate,with the most charming smiles. You are beautiful and you are one of the most stylish bloggers。with your own unique taste towards modern fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this photo of you and your handmade goodies!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!