Saturday, May 25, 2013

25th May: Happy Towel Day! So Long And Thanks For All The Fish Mr Douglas Adams!!

Hello everyone!

Do you have your towel with you?

If you are extremely puzzled by this question I can advice two things:

1) Go right now and find and read The HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy and all the other books by Douglas Adams, NOW!

2) Go grab a towel, embrace your inner (or outer) geek and DON'T PANIC!




Thank you Mr Douglas Adams for such amazingly hilarious, witty and thoughtful books and thank you for being a giant of a human being, so a sorely missed by those who never met you, I can't imagine the sadness of those who did and have a DNA shaped bit missing in their hearts.

I couldn't think of a better homage to pay that listening to Mr Stephen Fry as the Guide and dolphins singing, so... So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!!



3 comments:

  1. Happy Towel Day to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOT to read this book! I'm kind of ashamed that I haven't already.

    Also, you made an appearance in my dream last night. I dreamed I was road-tripping through the U.S. and I bumped into you along the way. I saw you, recognized you, screamed "PILI?!?", and when you turned at the mention of your name, I ran up and gave you a massive hug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read The HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy! I have it on audio but haven't had a chance to get to it yet.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!