On a very stormy Monday, there's nothing like a yummy recipe to raise the spirits and if it's a pasta dish, it'll give you an energy kick!
Macaroni with Sausages
- 300 gr macaroni
- 200 gr mushrooms
- 200 gr sausages (I use precooked ones but you can use fresh).
- 40 gr shredded cheese
- a whole garlic clove
- 2 sprigs of garlic
- Clean & wash the mushrooms, and cut them in fours. Wash the parsley, drain and separate the leaves.
- Cut the sausages in bit sized pieces. In a nonstick skillet, saute them for about two minutes with enough oil to cover the bottom of the skillet. Add the mushrooms, and the garlic, peeled and cut, and continue to saute, stirring often, for about three more minutes.
- Boil the macaroni with about 1 litre salted water till it's al dente (tender) and drain it. Add them to the skillet with the sausages & mushrooms, add salt & pepper to taste and saute all together to combine.
- Serve with the parsley leaves and the shredded cheese. Enjoy!
mmm I just ate a very similar dinner! I love pasta with sausages, yum!ReplyDelete
This looks SO good!!! I think I may have to make something similar for dinner tonight! :)ReplyDelete
And thank you so much for your purchase!! I hope you love the graphics! :) xo
It looks very yummy! It is very similar to Chinese fry noodle without paste source. I always use source with paste and never thought this way of cooking. It is nice to know.ReplyDelete
Macaroni, sausage, and mushrooms! Yummy in the tummy :)ReplyDelete
Looks delicious and easy to make ;)ReplyDelete
i am making this recipe this weekend for sure! you put all my loves in one dish!!!! =)ReplyDelete