Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Clay Pony!

Sunday is here, and with it, the end of my week off... But all good things come to an end, and I really feel I've enjoyed this week properly, and got some rest & relaxed and completely forgot about work!


Today's gonna be a day dedicated to catch up with the bf, and watch some Doctor Who! For those who don't know about this amazing British sci-fi show, you really need to check it out! It's fun, intense & simply brilliant!


In honour of the lil Doctor Who marathon ahead of me, this blog entry is all about Stacie from The Clay Pony, and my awesome Tardis cameo necklace!




Stacie has tons of cameo necklaces, non-cameo ones (Doctor Who related & not) and lovely handmade figurines. But she showed off her new range of Doctor Who inspired cameo necklaces on Attack of the Craft... I knew I had to get me one, so I did!




After a lil time trying to decide which one to get (Dalek, Tardis, K9... all entirely too awesome to make the choice an easy one) I settled for a blue Tardis cameo, and you may not believe it, but it is all handmade & sculpted with polymer clay & resin!




Isn't it just brilliant!?




Happy Sunday and Ooooooo Eeeeeee Oooooo!!

7 comments:

  1. i love it! i really need to go through your favorite shops. you have some amazing finds! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest son loves Dr. Who :) I think I'm to old to understand that show.

    LOVE the necklace - it's a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tardis necklace is awesome
    I <3 The Clay Pony stuffs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my friend would love that... she's such a big Doctor Who fan! It looks awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always impressed how detailed she gets her cameos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Pili for featuring me, and thanks everyone for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!