Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Piper And Paisley!!

Hello everyone!


Wednesday has rolled in, and with it yet another edition of Wearing Handmade Wednesday!


My super cute Etta hat from Piper & Paisley!


I had never been a hat lady, but that changed when I discovered Piper & Paisley's Etsy shop! I'm totally in love with her amazing handmade hats, and I already have quite a collection of them! They're ideal for bad & good hair days and simply perfect to coordinate with any outfit to add a lil chic & cuteness! I still have to write a proper Friday Feature about this shop, but for now, I wanna share a great sale they have currently on, with the code SNAILSALE you get 25% off! The only catch, you have to wait 1-5 weeks to get your hat(s)!

5 comments:

  1. ¡Estás preciosa! I love your hat, gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the hat is lovely! It would be very nice to wear it on a sunny day instead of those sports hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in your new hat, Pili!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is FREAKING adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one of the cutest photos of you i have seen yet. i absolutely love it! and i will get me a p&p hat once her winter styles return!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!