Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Madfoxes!

Hello everyone!


After a very busy day at work yesterday, with a double shift, and some nice sleep this morning after the night shift, I'm all ready to share with you all another Wearing Handmade Wednesday entry!


Today's entry has also been dug up from my old photos from the HDD, which is proving quite fruitful, and I've realized that I haven't shared quite a few old time sellers!


Wearing my Madfoxes Stormtrooper halter top!


Madfoxes is one of those sellers I discovered years ago on eBay, selling bands recons and the occasional geeky one, like my Stormtrooper halter! As most handmade seller she made the move to Etsy when eBay changed their policies, and she continues to sell her tops there, so if you want a band summery top, you'd do well to check her shop!

6 comments:

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!