Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: ReVamporium!

Wearing Handmade Wednesday arrives a lil later than previous weeks, but I've had to go do some more digging in my HDD, and had to do it after work and I'm still crossing my fingers so my lappy doesn't get stuck and decide to die like he's been doing previous days...




Today I want to show off an pair of old photos, wearing a great recon by ReVamporium! I discovered her on eBay, quite a while ago, when eBay was full of handmade goodies. She then did move to Etsy, and she is still offering great recons of heavy metal & rock'n'roll bands in custom sizes! Check her shop out!

11 comments:

  1. Why is she not on attackofthecraft? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! and you are adorable as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that you have the most gorgeous hair EVER?!

    I love all of the reconstructed band tops I see on Etsy- and this one is no exception! I have such a huge stack of old band tees that badly need new life, too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pili you are a hot Mama! I love this photo, and that top completely rocks. I'm checking out her shop right now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi:)
    I really like your blog and this post *

    Look into my blog too *

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always manage to find the most perfect things for yourself!!! why? because it's another find i'd immediately label as "you" if i came across it on my own. =)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!