Thursday, June 23, 2011

Traveling Thursday!

Hey there everyone!


After a tough beginning of the week, working three nights on a row, and with some odd computer issues (does anybody know why a computer can get frozen just by trying to check your e-mail but not going to other sites?) still unresolved, I totally missed Wearing Handmade Wednesday, but I thought I could share some photos with you guys of some of my trips, so Traveling Thursday has just been born!


Today, I'll just share a few photos of my first trip to the US, with some of my co-workers, where I visited Phoenix, a very snowed in Grand Canyon, Las Vegas & San Francisco! As a big Charmed fan I wanted to visit San Francisco, and fell in love with the city, I really want to go back with the bf eventually!


We arrived just in time for Thanksgiving!


It's not Arizona without a cactus


A bit of a snowy Grand Canyon


Makes for cool photos but no helicopter trip...


Vegas has its own Venice...


...And its own Paris


San Francisco can be a bit of a climb


Walking about the Pier


The Pacific Ocean and my favourite bridge in the world!


Did I mention I really like the Golden Gate bridge?



14 comments:

  1. I love Traveling! I am really looking forward to your post, because I haven't seen everything I want to see yet. You can give me some pointers. San Francisco is a Great destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so beautiful. My son loves the Golden Gate Bridge too(Cinders took him there on one of her trips)

    ReplyDelete
  3. About to show my intense geekdom here....but, the photo of you in SF on the street? Um, yeah, I totally recognize that street from Full House, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy & Cinders, I'm making this a once every two weeks feature, I can't wait to show off more of my continent hopping!

    And Jenny, I so kept on scouting for Charmed locations while in San Francisco, so I can relate to your geekdom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea for a blog feature!!! you always have such interesting photos no matter where you are so please keep them coming!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I loved SF too. I hope you get to make the trip again soon. (Maybe travel a little south? Like, Texas!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb & Dusty, I'd so love if next time I went to the US we took take a lil longer trip to visit more places & people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing photos!! I think next time you should make your way to Chicago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you got a great sampling of the US! :) I hope your computer behaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love traveling too! And those are cities that are top on my list here in the US. We never get tired of visiting those over and over again. Give me a shout if ever you're in Chicago, I'll be more than happy to spend some time with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Chicago will be on my list of places to visit! After all since my bf's sister lives in Wisconsin, when we visit them we always land in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks life a wonderful trip, what beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great idea for a series! I hope you'll do more in the future. The Grand Canyon in the snow looks gorgeous! Arizona is one of my favorite places, and I daydream about moving to the desert ALL the time. I'm trying to get my husband on board with the idea... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!