Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Feature: Love And Knit!!

It's finally Friday and so there's a new feature to share with you all!


This week I wanna show you something that might no be ideal for the weather that's coming, but a nicely knitted cardigan can be a blessing on a cool summer night!


I had been in love with Love & Knit's cardigan for a long long time, and I was waiting either for a sale or for a time when the dollar was a bit low, and my Euros were worth more! That time came a lil back, and I started trying to decide which colour I wanted my cardigan to be, and though the ones she has available are lovely, I saw the ideal colour in her shop in one of her slouchy hats. I had read she did customs, so I asked Mine via convo if she'd be willing to make her cardigan in blue, and she was super nice and said that she'd happily knit it in any colour from her shop I wanted!




Mine designed and knits every garment when you order them, so for any cardigan it can take up to two weeks to knit it, and then you need to count for shipping time from Turkey (which in my case is not too far away, since it's only on the other side of the Mediterranean). Truth be told I was ready to wait for as long as necessary, but Mine shipped my cardigan & it arrived in barely the two weeks she said!






I love the colour I chose for my cardigan, and I'm very happy I went for a custom colour, that way my cardigan is more my own! When it arrived, I was blown away by how so well knitted it is, but I was also a bit confused as how to wear it properly, but once I figured it out, it's great cause there's no up or down, you just have to grab the sleeves, fold a side for the neck, and ta dah! Warm & lovely cardigan on!




11 comments:

  1. I see why you love the color blue so much- it looks gorgeous on you! Her shop has some really nice items, and they're all well photographed too. Great feature, Pili!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful sweater!! I just want to some stare into your closet for hours, you have so much cool stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another thing to put in our narnia closet! the sweater is gorgeous - and you know i think you look amazing in blue as well. such a *perfect* find for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Amazing color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have used that last night. I was freezing after dinner and I just wanted to find something cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Kylie- your closet is chock full of AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful!! Looks amazing on you!
    My grandma tried to teach me to knit when I was young - didn't work out so well. She is 93, blind and still knits every day! Hope I'm like her when I get old...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so comfy and cute! Love your pics too! Thanks for dropping by my blog, Pili! I'm so glad you like my Red girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful cardigan. What a great find

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, That's a really gorgeous cardigan! Love this blue...

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!