Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #37!!


 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!


What book am I impatiently awaiting this week? The One by Kiera Cass!





Goodreads Summary:

"The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned."



Why am I eagerly awaiting The One? Well, I just cannot wait to see what choices are made, and to find out more about the rebels and the dystopian world The Selection stories are set in!


What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

24 comments:

  1. I really want to find out what choices are made too Pili! I'm solidly Team Maxon (Aspen had his chance!), so I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that's who she ends up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still completely undecided, so I guess as long as the choice isn't done in a random stupid way, I'll be happy! One advantage of not having a definitive ship!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, yes. I read The Selection and wasn't a *huge* fan, but I want to know who ends up with who. So, I trust you'll let me know ;D I'm not invested enough in the series to read books two and three (and probably re-read book one).

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Pili! :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Alyssa! I'll keep you well updated once I read it! ;)

      Delete
  3. I.. have yet to read the first books (A) Yet.. I have pre-ordered this one as well. Agh. I like owning all the books, lol. But anyway. Awesome pick :D I hope you will love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers of these books are simply the most stunning! I am always inspired to try and make cupcakes based on it!

      Delete
  4. This is another series I haven't tried yet but I have a feeling I'd really like it despite the mixed reviews. Plus you and I often like the same books so that bodes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are like my guilty pleasures! And I adore the covers!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read this series yet I definitely meant to but somewhere along the way I heard too many mixed reviews and let this one fall from my priority list. I really love the covers though, one of my all time favourites.

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover are simply stunning! These are the kinda books you'd want in your bookshelf because of their beauty!

      Delete
  6. I didn't ADORE the other two books but I definitely liked them! CAN NOT WAIT TO READ THIS THOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Selection series yet but there is so much love for it out there, great pick Pili!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heard amazing things about this series but then again I have heard some awful things about this series. The covers are stunning! :)

    I hope you get hold of it ASAP and have a great week! :) xx



    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are not the most epic books ever, but they're a guilty pleasure of mine of sorts! The covers are beyond gorgeous, are they not?

      Delete
  9. YES! I'm dying for The One, too although let's be honest we all know who America ends up with...LOL but still!
    Great choice this week!
    Lily @ Lilysbookblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really confused whether I want this one or not. I didn't like first two books - they were fun, but ultimately nothing special. But I am curious about the ending...
    Maybe I'll pick it up sometimes.
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't really feel like reading the book I could always fill you up later on what happens, Ula!

      Delete
  11. YESSSS! I can't wait for this one either! I'm super excited to see who America ends up with and hopefully finally find out more about the rebels! May better hurry up. I need this book!
    Great pick, Pili! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Late April and May completely chock-full of books I want to read!

      Delete
  12. AH! YAAAS! I'm really excited for The One too!! I really enjoyed the first two books in the trilogy! I'm curious as to how Keira Cass is going to wrap everything up and who America is going to choose! Personally, I'm Team Maxon!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure which team I am, I keep on shifting from one to the other! Cannot wait to see what happens in the end!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!