Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #36!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

 What book am I bitting-my-nails-because-it's-a-while-till-I-can-get-it? After The End by Amy Plum!!



Goodreads Summary:

"She’s searching for answers to her past. They’re hunting her to save their future.

World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They've survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there.

At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life.

When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie.

Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she's trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past."


Why am I eagerly awaiting After The End? Well, I loved Amy's Die For Me trilogy and when I heard that she had a new series coming that was a dystopian, I knew I wanted to read it! And after reading the teasers that Amy has been publishing ever Thursday in her blog... I cannot wait!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

12 comments:

  1. I'm definitely waiting on this one too Pili! I was a fan of the Die for Me Trilogy as well and am an all-around Amy Plum fangirl. Such a gorgeous cover on this one, I can't wait to have it in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her Die For Me series too, so I'm super excited for this one! I hope we'd both love it, Jenny!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for this book as well :D Have had it via Edelweiss for ages (A) Agh. I need to find the time to read it soon :) I hope you will love it sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so envious of you having it already, Carina! Read it and tell me if it's awesome!! =D

      Delete
    2. This looks so good! :) I really enjoy Plum's other series so I would love to see how this one pans since it seems so different ! :)

      Thanks for sharing! :)

      Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Alex! I cannot wait to check it!

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting on this one, too, Pili! I haven't read anything by Amy Plum yet, and I don't love this generic cover, but I'm crossing my fingers that the story is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping the story will be great too! I loved her Die For Me series, and this one being a dystopian... I'm even more excited!

      Delete
  4. I hope you like this one! I really loved it! It's one of the best ARC I've read. And though it's super different from Die for me, I enjoyed, and I loved the ending!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear you loved it! I cannot wait to get my preorder! Thanks Lis!

      Delete
  5. I haven't read Amy Plum's previous series but I have friends who enjoyed them This one sounds interesting as well. I can't wait to read it :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!