Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tell Me Tuesdays #14!!


Tell Me Tuesdays is a meme/feature created by the awesome ladies of Please Feed The Bookworm and La La In The Library where we can share how we choose the book we are currently reading from our TBR pile!

I'm always curious about that, cause as much as I tend to make myself a rough schedule for books to read and the like, I'm quite a mood reader and sometimes I just HAVE to ignore my schedule and read something else!


 Lark Ascending by Meagan Spooner

Lark thought returning home to face her city was the hardest thing she'd ever do. She was wrong.

No longer the girl who ran for her life, Lark's ready for the Institute. She never dreamed she'd find a rebellion, a Renewable, and those she used to love embroiled in the fight of their lives. She's mastered her magic, but she still doesn't know if she can master the darkness stirring inside her.

Nothing is simple anymore, and finding her place in this war—and discovering the terrible secrets behind her ruined world—might cost her everything she has left.





I was extremely lucky to win a signed ARC of Lark Ascending from Meagan Spooner and I had been postponing reading it but now that release date approaches I've finally allowed myself to read it!!

 So what are you all guys reading and how and why did you decide to pick up that book? Shiny new ARC? Comfort read? Scheduled for review? Must have new release? Tell me!!

  

11 comments:

  1. I'm currently listening to The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong because I LOVE her Urban Fantasy series, and figured that it was a bout time I gave her YA a whirl. However, the latest Darynda Jones audiobook just landed in my inbox, so I need to get a move on cuz Charley and Reyes wait for no one! Way to procrastinate on reading your ARC; you should know better! ;) j/k We all do it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I can totally understand about the Charley book! I cannot wait what you think of it!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read this series Pili, but I did read These Broken Stars which she co-wrote and I LOVED it, so I definitely need to give these books a try. Hope Lark Ascending is everything you want it to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny! Wasn't These Broken Stars amazing??

      Delete
  3. I failed my TMT this week :-/ Im always curious about this series since i really enjoy the way Megan spooner writes. I think ill give it a go. Im reading Souls by Ednah Walters....so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you will, her writing is quite awesome, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. YAY for signed ARC :D Hope you are loving it Pili. <3 I only own book one, but planning on reading it one day ;p Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3 I'm re-reading Hemlock next, then finally reading Thornhill, and my eARC of Willowgrove :D As I peeked, and I am happy, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to hear what you think of the whole series again, I'm quite excited to start reading them myself!

      Delete
  5. I think I have the first book in this series... I'm gonna have to double check, lol. Right now I'm well, *still* reading Lailah... I actually haven't gotten past the first chapter... ooops! I'm also reading another book that just a pleasure read.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!