Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sharing the Cover: The Wondrous & The Wicked by Page Morgan!!!

Well guys, today Page Morgan has officially shared the cover for the third and last book in her Dispossessed series!!

It had been UNofficially floating around the interwebs, but today we can finally oooohhhh and aaaaahhhh at it!

I was super excited when I saw the cover, because all the covers in this series are absolute stunners, but I think this one might just be the most gorgeous of them all!!

Feast your eyes guys!!










The Wondrous & The Wicked by Page Morgan

For fans of Lauren Kate's Fallen series comes the exciting conclusion to the trilogy that includes The Beautiful and the Cursed and The Lovely and the Lost. The Waverly sisters must save themselves before all is lost.

Since the Waverlys arrived in Paris, the streets have grown more fearsome by the day. As Ingrid learns to master her lectrux gift, she must watch Axia's power grow strong enough to extend beyond her Underneath hive. By all indications, the fallen angel's Harvest is near-and the timing couldn't be worse.

Targeted by vengeful gargoyles, Gabby has been exiled to London for her own protection. Meanwhile, the gargoyle castes are in disarray, divided between those who want Luc to lead them and those who resent him and his fondness for humans. The Alliance is crumbling from the inside as well, its members turning against one another, and possibly against the Waverlys, too.

Axia has promised that the world will burn. And now, unable to trust the Alliance, separated from Luc, Gabby, and her twin, Grayson, Ingrid is left to face the demon uprising alone.



And the best news for fans of the trilogy like me? The release date is April 14th 2015!! Not in May or June like the previous two books! Less waiting time FTW!!

Now guys, excuse me while I go check if I already have this one preorder and if I don't, to correct that and preorder right NOW!!

 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! The green is really pretty, and surprisingly enough, not a color I recall seeing on a lot of YA books. Definitely makes this one stand out a bit more:) I really need to make time for this series Pili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS! It's really really gorgeous!!
      And YESSSSS you really need to check this series Jenny, I'm pretty sure you'd love it! It's gothic, with forbidden romance and paranormal and gargoyles!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the covers in this series!! I have the first one on my bookshelf, but I haven't read it yet. It definitely looks like one I would enjoy (plus the idea of the gargoyles sounds great). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS! Kaitlin, I do hope you'll get to it soon! I wasn't sure about the books themselves, but I gave them a chance and LOVE THEM TO BITS!

      Delete
  3. Ohh, I do like this cover, yess :D So pretty. <3 Heh. I have yet to read book one and two, but I do own them :) excited to own this one too. <3 Thank you for sharing Pili :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS!! You need to read these books Carina!
      The covers are so beautiful! I cannot wait to get the whole trilogy!! =D

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!