Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Song: Over The Love by Florence + The Machine

Hi there fine people!

It's Saturday, and for me it's another day going to work (and missing the qualifiers for F1!), but I wanted to share a song with you all for Saturday Song.

This week I've been a bit obsessed with the soundtrack for The Great Gatsby (which I haven't seen yet, will have to wait till the DVD release) and I really shouldn't be surprised, I always love Baz Luhrmann's movies and soundtracks and the twists songs get in them.

I've been particularly obsessed with Florence + The Machine's Over The Love, and even more with this live version I'm sharing with you all... she's got an absolutely WOW kinda voice!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. She DOES have a brilliant voice. And very distinct too. I can also recognise Florence + the Machine songs when they play on the radio. Love this one! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!