Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Photos: Let me introduce you to Miss Chipi!

Hey there everyone!


Happy Friday! Even if my weekend has been during week days this week, and now I have 5 days 3 to 10 pm and a night shift on a row, I'm feeling a bit more motivated than I've been these previous weeks, despite the horrible heat we're having these past few days.


Today I wanna introduce you to Miss Chipi, my dad's new puppy! One of my dad's doggies, Linda, died recently, of very old age, and my brother got my dad a new puppy! She's a pharaoh warren hound, and she's an absolute sweetie! Also, a bit of minx! She loves playing, cuddling, treats and napping in my mum's mint beds in the garden!




















Happy weekend!!




8 comments:

  1. OMG I love her! Those EARS!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her a lot :) Pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....Miss Chipi is so lovely, Pili! Such a gorgeous, happy girl. I was sad, though, to read about your dad's dog Linda passing away. It's heartbreaking, I know. Miss Chipi will help bring happiness and joy back in to a sad and heavy heart.

    Thanks for sharing these lovely photos of such a sweet girl. May she be happy and have joy all her life. - June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...she is so cute! I love her little face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chipi!! She's a sweetie! I'm sure she'll bring lots of love and sunshine to your family, just like what my darling boy does to mine. I LOVE dogs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had to leave you a comment to say the comment you left on my blog put the BIGGEST smile on my face!!! I'm glad I can pass on the bunting obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!