Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Feature: Eden Gallery!

Hiya there everyone!


Still trying to get into the rhythm of blogging again, so here I am with a Friday Feature! Today I wanna show off the amazing work and skills of a super nice Southern lady called Deanna that I met through Attack Of The Craft (it really couldn't be any other way, that place is chock full of awesome artists and crafters!). She & her husband have an awesome Etsy shop called Eden Gallery to which they both contribute with their different but complementary pieces, Deanna does the paintings, different sizes and even amazing miniature pendants, and her husband does the steampunk pieces!


I got myself this amazing small painting quite a while back, and it was an absolute joy to photograph and that has that amazing mix of slightly Burtonian and loads of Victorian charm to it! It's absolutely amazing the detail and the skill that you can see in this piece, it's an absolute wonder be it from afar or close up!










I really just can't wait to have my own place to display it properly! It'll add a lot of charm to any living/dining-room!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a gorgeous piece. lovely return to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pili! So glad you love your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back! ;) what a cool piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's truly a beautiful piece. I've just been to Deanna's Eden Gallery and have found so many gorgeous things in her shop.

    Thanks, too, for the info about Attack of the Craft. I've just registered and can't wait to get stuck in. What an amazing site and forum1

    Thanks for sharing, and welcome back to Blogland.

    June

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!