Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #74!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

So, what book is the one I'm bitting my nails waiting for it this week? Fairest by Marissa Meyer!!





Goodreads Summary:

"In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series."



Why am I eagerly awaiting Fairest? Well, I'm a BIG fan of the Lunar Chronicles series, and even if I'm dying even more for the final book of the series, I cannot wait to get my preorder of this one, a prequel that tells the story of Queen Levana, and books about villains are always quite interesting!!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

6 comments:

  1. Can you believe I haven't read any of the books in this series even though I own them all?!? Haha I'm going to wait until it's closer to the release of Winter to binge read all the books, including this beauty~~ I hope you love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A binge read of the whole series once Winter comes out sounds like an amazing idea!!

      Delete
  2. Ahh, yess. <3 I am DYING for Fairest too :D It will be the best, I hope. So so excited for it :) It will be different than the first ones, though. But I cannot wait. Great pick Pili. <3 I hope you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Hoping we both will love it!!

      Delete
  3. I liked Cinder, but never read Scarlet or Cress. This series is so popular! I'll have to binge-read them after Winter. I hope you love this one when you read it, Pili!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally demand and Pili-push a binge read of all of them once Winter comes out Alyssa! ;)

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!