Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #14!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

The book I'm anticipating this week is Revelations by J.A. Souders!




Goodreads summary:

"The follow-up to J. A. Souders’s riveting SF psychological thriller for teens, Renegade

Six weeks ago, Evelyn Winters was locked away in Elysium, a city hidden miles beneath the sea, brainwashed into submission. With the help of Gavin, she fought free of her captors and the fog in her own mind. He took her back with him to the Surface, a world she's never known. Now she will begin a new life.

But her past is closer than she thinks..."



Why am I eagerly awaiting Revelations? I read the first book in this series, Renegade, and really liked the twist on the dystopian and sci-fi genre that it had, being much more than what it seemed at first. And after how it ended, I just can't wait to see how Evelyn deals with the new world she finds herself in!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?


4 comments:

  1. I have yet to read Renegade, but I just love the covers! I hadn't actually released that it sci-fi elements to it, this intrigues me more as I am a huge sci-fi fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this, Pili (reviewed it for this Friday) and loved it! I hope you will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read the first in this series and honestly don't know anything about it. I'll have to look it up! I hope you get to read this sooner than later Pili :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feels like forever since I read book one. Probably a year ago (A) But I'm still excited for this one :) Though, it seems to happen these days that I get a sequel to a book I enjoyed, and then I just peek at the ending and don't read the book. Sigh. Hope the ending for this one is good :) Anyway. Awesome pick :D Hope you will love it. <3

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!