Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Cover & New Title: Only You aka The Mephisto Mark by Stephanie Feagan!

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you all the new cover and new title of a book from I series I love and that I reviewed recently!

The Mephisto Mark, the 3rd book of the Mephisto Covenant series has been renamed and has got a new cover to make it easier to find to its intended target audience: all the romance readers out there!

You wanna see the new pretty?


Here it is! Only You by Stephanie Feagan!




Nothing in the inside of the book has changed, it only has made it easier to find it, cover wise, to those who look for romance novels, cause this is a romance, no doubt about it!

You can check out my review for it, with its old title HERE.

2 comments:

  1. OH! I read the first in this series but never really made it to the third lol. I think the new cover fits the series better though!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!