Monday, October 7, 2013

Showcase Sunday #13!!



Showcase Sunday is a weekly feature hosted by Vicky of Books, Biscuits, and Tea where all book lovers can share with others what bookish goodness we got this week, be it purchased (physical or eBook), won, gifted or for review!

This week my SS is a bit later than usual (it's no longer Sunday in Spain!) cause I left on Friday morning for a weekend away to attend a co-worker's wedding and arrived home past midnight! But still, here it is!


Purchased (via Kindle app)



Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano



Through The Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter


For Review (via NetGalley)



Pendulum by Ciara Knight


This week I didn't get too many books, which is good since my TBR list is way too long already! I'm also still waiting for a pair of books in the mail, hurry up Royal Mail & Correos!

What all did you guys get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Some fantastic books here especially Perfect Ruin! I haven't read the Zombie Glass series yet but have the 1st on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Zombie Alice books (as I call them) yet, but since I'm a huge Alice lover, I will squeeze them into the reading list soon I hope!

      Delete
  2. Lots of awesome :) I loved loved loved Perfect Ruin. <3 I hope you do too :D Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm loving it! I'm only reading it as a reward reading in between review copies, but it's great.
      Thanks Carina!

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a nice weekend away! I haven't read any of these books yet but I know quite a few people who enjoyed Perfect Ruin :) Hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get Perfect Ruin! It'll definitely be one of the first books I get when I've got the money. I've been wanting to start Alice in Zombieland for so long! It looks so good!
    Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably let myself finish Perfect Ruin this weekend once I make some progress with my ARCs for review!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!