Friday, May 20, 2011

Feature Friday: Kait Emerson Designs!!!

Friday, sunny Friday...


After a 3 hour nap in the morning, a yummy lunch and deciding whether I should have tea or coffee to finally wake up (night shifts tend to mess with sleep patterns), here I am looking out the window at the sunny day (although I see a few darker rainy clouds coming), all ready to share with you a wonderful designer I should have featured quite a while ago!


Kait Emerson Designs' Etsy shop has been one of my favourites shops to buy clothes for Gaurav's nieces, and as such both the girls have a few pieces each from that shop. Great versatile designs that fit well and in really gorgeous fabrics! I've always been a bit jealous of the super cute & stylish dresses & tops I was getting the girls, and wished that Feanna, the lady behind Kate Emerson Designs, also made adult sizes.


Well, low & behold, I mustn't have been the only one wishing, cause this winter, she released a spring collection for teens & women! She's currently offering a shirred top in different fabrics, that can also be made into a dress length, and a super cute skirt! As soon as I saw the top in one of my fave fabrics that she has in her shop, I knew I had to get one! Feanna was adamant on getting the top made perfectly for me, and she managed to ship it in time so I could take the top with me on my latest trip to India (and our vacation to Goa & the beach there!).






It reached in time, was packaged into my suitcase, and I loved wearing it around in Goa! The fabric is just gorgeous, it fits great (though I'm thinking I might have wanted the shirred part of the top more empire waist, but that's my own doing when Feanna asked for measurements) and it looks great with jeans!





What can I say, I love my Kait Emerson Design top, and I'm really glad she has finally started offering clothes for women! Do check her Etsy shop, you are sure to find something you'll like, either for yourself or little ones, and if you are in California, check around cause she tends to be part of many craft shows & markets around her area!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful top, so feminine and soft looking! I will definitely check out her shop, I would love a new Summer top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I LOVE that!!! I'm heading off to her shop now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh- cute top! And wherever you are in that last photo- wow! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that style top. it looks adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!