Sunday, March 16, 2014

Showcase Sunday #26!!



Showcase Sunday is a weekly feature hosted by Vicky of Books, Biscuits, and Tea where all book lovers can share with others what bookish goodness we got this week, be it purchased (physical or eBook), won, gifted or for review!

It's been a while since my last Showcase Sunday with my vacation time and all, but finally I'm back with the e-books and ARCs I've got this week and the physical books that I got this week and the two that were waiting for me when I arrived.

I also want to introduce you all to Dylan, my fluffly, slightly stoned and adorable stuffed sheep! He's gonna be the blog's pet and will be part of my Waiting On Wednesday banner/button! Say hello to Dylan everyone!



Here you can see my most recent precious books to hug and pet!:

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski and A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller that I got via Amazon.es.
The Star Thief by Jamie Grey (a signed copy that came with an awesome notebook!) that I got from the author's website.
The 57 Lives Of Alex Wayfare by MG Buehrlen that I got via The Book Depository.


Purchased (via Kindle app)



The Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine



Only The Good Die Young by KK Kending



Ruins by Dan Wells



The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas



Inside Out by Maria V Snyder



Gilded by Christina Farley



Dying For A Living by Kory M Shrum


For Review (via NetGalley)

I got approved for two books, I was quite happy with both, but one of them totally threw my reading schedule out of shape, cause as soon as I was approved, I needed to read it!!



Witchfall by Victoria Lamb



The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa


For Review (via Edelweiss)



Tabula Rasa by Kristen Lippert-Martin

I think I might have gone a bit overboard buying Kindle books this week, but oh well, such is life! I guess a self impossed ban on book buying (with the exception of my preorders) is in order now!

What all did you guys get this week?

14 comments:

  1. Great haul. I'd love to read Prince of Shadows and the Partials series :)

    Happy reading!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shane, the Partials series is great, I cannot wait till I can read Ruins!

      Delete
  2. I really need to get myself a finished copy of The Fifty Seven Lives of Alex Wayfare! It was so good!
    Hahaha! My TBR got de-railed as well when I got The Forever Song. BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT.
    I'm super excited for The Winner's Curse & The Prince of Shadows! Ruins doesn't come out here until July :(
    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I needed a finished copy of 57 Lives, it was great! And yeah, TFS totally messed with a lot of to-read lists, I'm sure!
      Bummer that Ruins doesn't come out till July, I'm planning to read it next week!
      Thanks Samantha!

      Delete
  3. I want The Winner's Curse so bad!! Hope you enjoy it!
    Check out my STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing, Lisa! You really need to read it!

      Delete
  4. YAY FOR THE WINNER'S CURSE OMG LOVEEEE!!! I know you loved it as well so yay for that! I really liked A Mad, Wicked Folly - such great historical fiction! I have not read any of Kagawa's books, so I'll be interested in seeing how you enjoy this series.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week, Pili!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! The Winner's Curse was fantastic!
      Oh and Alyssa, you really need to start reading anything by Julie Kagawa, I've read her Faery series and it's an overall 4 stars, and the vampire series another overall 4 stars with a 5 star final book! I will be posting the reviews in the blog by the end of the month or so!
      A Mad Wicked Folly will be my prize book this week if I stick to my reading list and write plenty of reviews! ;)

      Delete
  5. YEEES You got The Assassin's Blade and Prince of Shadows! I cannot wait to see what you think of them Pili! I've been wanting to read the 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare, I hope you enjoy. And your pet is super cute, Pili! :)

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your review of Prince of Shadows was what totally decided me to get the book, since I had been pondering about it for a while!
      And thank you, Jeann, ain't Dylan adorable!? ;)

      Delete
  6. Aw, lol, Dylan looks adorable :D I love plush animals. <33 And ahh. The Winner's Curse. <3 So pretty and amazing. And The Forever Song! I really enjoyed that one :) Hope you will too. Happy reading sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, thank you, Carina!
      And yep, I absolutely loved both The Forever Song and The Winner's Curse!! Amazing books!!

      Delete
  7. Soooo many great titles this week, a majority of which are on my TBR pile as well. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I've read TWC already and loved it!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!