Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get books we're so eagerly awaiting!

My choice this week is The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, the final book in the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy!



Goodreads summary:

"The epic conclusion to Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns trilogy. The seventeen-year-old sorcerer-queen will travel into the unknown realm of the enemy to win back her true love, save her country, and uncover the final secrets of her destiny.

Elisa is a fugitive in her own country. Her enemies have stolen the man she loves in order to lure her to the gate of darkness. As she and her daring companions take one last quest into unknown enemy territory to save Hector, Elisa will face hardships she's never imagined. And she will discover secrets about herself and her world that could change the course of history. She must rise up as champion-a champion to those who have hated her most."



Why am I biting my nails waiting for The Bitter Kingdom?

Well, are you kidding me? If you've read the previous two books you'd know this is a great fantasy series, with a very unique setting and that Crown of Embers ended in the kind of cliffhanger that makes you want to grab a TARDIS and go to the future! August 27th can't get here fast enough!

What are you impatiently waiting to read?

3 comments:

  1. I still have to read Crown of Embers! I really enjoyed the first book though, so I'm looking forward to continuing. I hope the trilogy ends well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to start the series but I look forward to it a lot. Nice pick, hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ARC of this one and I plan on starting it soon! Great pick!!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!