Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #88!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

What book am I dying-to-get-my-hands-on and doing the please-let-my-preorder-arrive-early dance for this week? The Wondrous and The Wicked by Page Morgan!!



Goodreads Summary:

"For fans of Lauren Kate's Fallen series comes the exciting conclusion to the trilogy that includes The Beautiful and the Cursed and The Lovely and the Lost. The Waverly sisters must save themselves before all is lost.

Since the Waverlys arrived in Paris, the streets have grown more fearsome by the day. As Ingrid learns to master her lectrux gift, she must watch Axia's power grow strong enough to extend beyond her Underneath hive. By all indications, the fallen angel's Harvest is near-and the timing couldn't be worse.

Targeted by vengeful gargoyles, Gabby has been exiled to London for her own protection. Meanwhile, the gargoyle castes are in disarray, divided between those who want Luc to lead them and those who resent him and his fondness for humans. The Alliance is crumbling from the inside as well, its members turning against one another, and possibly against the Waverlys, too.

Axia has promised that the world will burn. And now, unable to trust the Alliance, separated from Luc, Gabby, and her twin, Grayson, Ingrid is left to face the demon uprising alone."



Why am I eagerly awaiting The Wondrous and The Wicked? Well, this has to be if not my most awaited final book in a series of the year, at least in the top 3!! I just cannot wait what will happen now to Ingrid, Gabby, Luc and the rest of the gang!! I'm on pins and needles!!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

14 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I read this one already and loved it! A great end to the series! Hope you enjoy it!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! So happy to hear that Jessica!! I cannot wait till I can get my hands on this one!

      Delete
  2. I need to start this series Pili! I can't believe I haven't yet. *sigh* At least I'll be able to binge read all the books together, that's one benefit to being behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU DO JENNY! Binge reading this series will be a very wise choice, trust me!!

      Delete
  3. I seen this series around a lot and the first book is on sale at my book store since forever but I haven't picked it up yet. I've been seeing lots of people who love it though. Hope you'll love this one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ought to give the first book a try, Eileen, even more since it's on sale! ;)

      Delete
  4. Yay :D Awesome pick Pili. <3 I haven't yet read book one and two, but I own them, just waiting for this pre-order to arrive :D I can't wait to read them all. <3 Just, only if this book ends okay with the romance :p Hmph. Anyway. I hope you'll love it sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the romance ends well too!
      Thank you sweetie!

      Delete
  5. *proud parent moment* :D I'll be reading this one tomorrow, actually! Great timing >:)

    I hope you enjoy this one when you read it, Pili!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!! Cannot wait to hear what you think of it!!

      Delete
  6. Awesome that a series you love is on its final leg! I'm usually not a fan of covers with models on it, but I just love the expression on this girl's face! :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore all the covers in this series, they're just gorgeous! And it's so exciting and a lil bit sad when a beloved series is ending!

      Delete
  7. I haven't read this series yet! I love the covers though! I might just have to pick these up! Is this the last book in the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, this is the last one of the trilogy, Jessica! You can get them and binge read them and if you love romance... you'd love these!!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!