Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Cielo Design by Miriam Shimon!

Hello everyone!

I think  it's been quite a while since I'm done one of these, but despite the photographs not being up to par to what any amateur photographer worth their while should be using, I wanted to share something for Wearing Handmade Wednesday!




Okay, so today I was playing around with one of my sarees (I've decided that practice makes perfect, so I need to keep on practicing till I can wear a saree properly with my eyes closed!) and decided to get a pic taken wearing one of the most amazing finds and purchases as of late from Etsy. I bought two amazing southache pendants from Cielo Design by Miriam Shimon, and since you can't really see it too well in the above photo here's another one so you can go all "aaaah, oooohhh" on it!




Ain't it gorgeous? It's got the desi vibe, but not being your typical Indian thing, so wearing it with a saree gives the whole attire a very "me" feel!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's amazing! Both necklace and saree and you of course. Why don't we wear sarees in summertime? They look so comfy. They are, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they totally are! And there are so many ways of draping them! You just need to safety pin them properly and you can go about your business happily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color so much! Congratulations, it turned out very beautiful.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in your saree, my beautiful friend! And that jewelry is just gorgeous. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!