Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Poppy's Wicked Garden!!

Hello everyone!


Getting ready for a big celebration to say goodbye to 2010? Going to any New Year Eve parties? I won't be worrying about what to wear or where to go, since I work night shift at the hospital, so I know exactly where to be and what to wear! I'm just hoping we'll have a not-too-busy-shift, and we'll manage to have the 12 grapes at midnight!


But let's not forget today is Wednesday, and so we have our Wearing Handmade Wednesday feature here too!



Getting cozy with my Poppy's Wicked Garden Howl


Jennifer or Poppy as she's also known, is the amazing lady behind Poppy's Wicked Garden brand of clothing, and her many shops and ventures. She can whip you up a lovely girl's dress as well as reconstruct a guy's tee into a fantastic geeky & girlie top! You can find her original & alternative clothing on Etsy and Artfire, and she also has an Etsy shop for all the geeky awesome reconstructions she makes!


I will be doing a proper feature on her in the future, cause I have so many of her pieces! But for now, go check out her shop for unique pieces to complete your handmade wardrobe!

4 comments:

  1. Beautful shot. I will have to try the grapes at midnight, I have never done that one before. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check out her shop right now! I hope you have a very happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shot! I like Poppy's stuff too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a GORGEOUS shot of you! magazine worthy!!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!