Sunday, April 19, 2009

52 Weeks, 52 Photographs, A Learning Experience

A new challenge and learning experience, suggested by my boyfriend the photographer, taking a self-portrait every week, during 52 weeks. It's supposed to help you grow as a photographer, and also in the way you see yourself (in the vein the great artists did, with their self-portraits).


So, here goes the first installment, for both G and me:







This will be my Sunday update on the blog, so it'll become a stable feature. Watch out for next week!

6 comments:

  1. wooohooo 52 Pili Pies!!! :D
    hehehe, I'll definitely be following this, girly, it should be interesting to see! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so as I said I'm really excited about this because it's going to show you ina bunch of different stages of your life/year. In these portraits I see love.. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I can imagine that near week 49 I'd find it difficult to think of another new way to take a photo of the same thing. Will look forward to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for all the encouragement!
    It's gonna be quite a challenge, but I'm sure it'll be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool idea! I love that pic of you!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!