Thursday, March 15, 2012

Travelling Plushie Thursday!

Today's Travelling Thursday is gonna be a little different, cause I'm gonna be sharing a few photos of an awesome swap that I'm doing with the ladies of the Attack of the Craft forums.

We're doing a plushie swap, and we're taking pics of our guest plushie while we show him around! Mr Horsie, my guest, came all the way from Georgia in the US! And it came with me to India to visit Gaurav!



Poor Horsie arrived so tired from his long trip from the US!




Already in India, he came with us to the mountains, chilling on top the pine trees!




Gaurav carried Mr Horsie around our trecks!




Enjoying the views from a vantage point!




Chilling with a pinecone!




And he really did get a taste for pinecones!




And even kept us company during some celebrations!


To be continued! ;)

7 comments:

  1. that's so cute! i especially love the photo with the horsie in G's pocket. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so jealous of Mr Horsie now. I want to be carried around India in a pocket! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! He's too cute! Looks like he had a great time visiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun -- love the idea and that sweet plushie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and brave little horse! I am sure it enjoyed the trip with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Kenzie I too am jealous of horsey! Not only is he terrifically adorable, but he gets a tour of India!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!