Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Song: Across The Stars - John Williams (Attack of the Clones soundtrack)

Saturday is here, and today inspired by two weddings, Sara's (one of my co-workers) and Beth's (from Dungaree Dolly), I'm sharing with you a song I love, and that I want as part of my wedding(s) somehow!


Main song for the Attack of the Clones (Star Wars: Episode II) soundtrack, and a wonderfully epic love song for Anakin and Amidala.


May The Force Be With You (and your love story will have a happier ending than theirs!).


3 comments:

  1. I do enjoy a good love story. Thanks for spreading a little bit of romance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and haunting! Their love story makes me sad, but it is bittersweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!