Hello everyone! Monday is here, and even though I work night shift tonight and tomorrow, I'm leaving for India on Thursday! So this is gonna be a short week for me!
To start the week right I wanna share a yummy recipe with you all for this week's Monday Munchies!
Goat's Cheese & Zucchini mini pizzas
- 400 gr flour
- 20 gr fresh yeast
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 3 thyme springs
- 200 gr goat's cheese (the roll variery)
- olive oil
- tomatoes & lettuce to make some side salad.
- Wash & dry thyme. Separate the leaves and put them in a bowl, add three tablespoons olive oil and let macerate.
- Put the flour in a bowl with the yeast diluted in 10 dl warm water. Add 50 ml olive oil and a pinch of salt and mix with a spatula. Knead the dough with your hands till it's elastic. Leave it to reast for 30 minutes, covered, in a warm place. Then, split it into 4 pieces, and with the help of a rolling pin make 4 discs.
- Add some tomato sauce for extra juiciness, then bake the dough in the preaheated oven at 180ºC for 5 minutes. Wash the zucchini, dry & slice them. Distribute the zucchini slices and the goat's cheese sliced over the 4 pieces. Add some salt and pour the thyme oil. Bake for 10 more minutes. Grill for a pair more minutes and serve with the tomatoes & lettuce as side salad.