Saturday, March 26, 2016

It's almost time for ARC April!!


Hey there guys!

The awesome Octavia & Shelly from Read Sleep Repeat are once again holding ARC April, a way to motivate ourselves to tackle all those ARCs that are demanding our attention and that we'd like to clear off before heading to BEA!




This year there are extra prizes depending on the levels of ARCs you read and sign ups close up on April 15th, do check out the rest of the rules and info HERE.

 I'm hoping for the Silver level, that it's 5 to 9 ARCs. I'm mostly gonna be reading eARCs, although I also plan to read my left over ARCs from last year BEA, so I'll go to this year's BEA with a clean slate!

My three physical ARCs will be Newt's Emerald, The Witch Hunter and Blood Passage.

And from my eARC list from either Edelweiss and Netgalley I'm hoping to catch up a bit and read some backlogged eARCs and some going to be backlogged:

- The Last Faerie Queen
- Lair of Dreams
- Wendy Darling
- Tell the Wind and Fire
- Love, Lies & Spies

That's my list to choose from, let's see how I do!
Are you guys joining us on ARC April?


6 comments:

  1. You go girl! That is a wonderful idea to have all of your last year's BEA ARCs cleared out before this year. I am joining too this year because I have the spring ARCpocalyse going on! Last year I only one ARC due, so I didn't join, but the year before I had a great time. I will be cheering you on! Also, thanks foir reminding me that I need to get my challenge post done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could go to BEA too. Sobs. Wishing I could come with you, hih. <3 ALL THE BOOKS. Sobs. You are the luckiest Pili :D And ohh, yay for planning to read so many ARCs in April :D Wishing you the best of luck sweet girl. <3 You can do it :D Hope you will love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! I cannot wait for BEA, even if it's all one big expense with the hotel and the flights and it all! Counting my pennies every month to manage it!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the challenge, it looks like a tonne of fun and motivation for reading ARCs Pili! I hope you enjoy Lair of Dreams, I still have to read that one!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!