Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Shots: Week 16

Once again, we return with the Sunday Shots entry, and we're returning to the proper day for them, Sunday!


This week wasn't as tough as the previous one, but we still managed to delay the taking of the pictures till today itself, maybe it be lack of inspiration, failure of previous ideas or procastination, here are the pictures, fresh out of the oven!:


Gaurav's shot this week is a bit more abstract:



While mine has been picniked once again:




Stay tuned for, hopefully, a few more entries next week!

10 comments:

  1. I Gaurav's pic fingers??? I am jsut curious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! You should have seen the "behind the scenes" pics to see the set up he did to take those shots!

    Without going for it originally, we both had a common theme this week: "HANDS"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Amazing shots! You photo looks like there is a triangle inside a triangle. Very clever :D
    The finger photo was amazing. I thought there was a drawing on the fingers but it was actually the way the photo looks.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! I thought he had henna on his fingers!
    Fabulous shots, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Yours takes my breath away. I love symmetry. You're becoming quite the photographer!

    And I wanted to thank you so much for your input on my wedding blog, and for your sweet comment on my happy blog. You rock, Pili!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shots!! I love your blog and thanks so much for dropping by mine....come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the hand shots. Hope work slows down a bit for you so you can spend more time on your blog and resting. Love the link to the cute zippered pouch you bought. The pouch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pili, thanks for following my blog! Btw, I've tagged you in my blog, welcome to check it out.

    Have a great weekend :)
    Rheea

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!